Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS: Omega Speedy Tuesday  (Read 8791 times)

Offline Yikkie

WTS: Omega Speedy Tuesday
« on: September 23, 2017, 01:15:40 PM »
It is with a heavy heart that I am putting up my Omega Speedy Tuesday for sale. It is 99.999999% new as I have just placed it on my wrist without even buckling it, took some photos and put it back into the box and into the safe.  The watch was recently picked up from the local Omega boutique on the 21st Sept. I have decided to let it go as my grail of grails became available at a decent price and I need to finance it.

This very sought after exclusive LE is of course limited to 2012 pieces only and was sold out within 4hrs of being available online through the official Omega page.

It is truly a stunning watch and to me, definitely the best looking Speedy available in the market (new or vintage). The reverse panda dial and the applied vintage Omega logo is a sight to behold in the metal. The lume is out of this world awesome!

Condition is awesome of course. Complete set.

I'm asking for a fair price of MYR38k "Extreme" lowballers need not apply.

Please PM me with your serious offers. You could also Whatsapp me at 0123855808.

Do not pass up the chance to acquire this truly limited and amazing watch at a fair price. Cheers!

Here are some pics for your consideration:-

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 01:23:29 PM by Yikkie »

Offline Yikkie

Re: WTS: Omega Speedy Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 09:32:00 AM »
Bump with price reduced to RM35.5k only.  This is probably one of the cheapest ST in the market. Priced to sell as I need bullets to fund my grail. PM me to discuss. Thanks.

Offline Yikkie

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 12:50:54 PM »
Bump with price reduced to RM34k only.  Need the cash to fund my grail.  Message me to discuss.

Offline Yikkie

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 02:16:50 PM »
Bump with price reduction to RM32k only.  Priced to sell as the grail will be arriving soon.  Whatsapp me to discuss. 

Offline Yikkie

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 11:31:02 AM »
Bump with new photos for you to consider.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Offline Yikkie

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 07:07:03 PM »
Watch sold. Thank you MWF.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk