Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS Grand Seiko Spring Drive Chronograph (SBGC003)  (Read 7222 times)

Offline bryanL

WTS Grand Seiko Spring Drive Chronograph (SBGC003)
« on: September 20, 2017, 08:59:37 PM »
Hi,

Up for your consideration is my Grand Seiko Spring Drive Chronograph SBGC003, the most advanced Spring Drive ever produced. I'll introduce by quoting a bold statement from an author of ablogtowatch, "This watch is exactly the package of design, movement, functionality, technology, accuracy, and value that one or more major Swiss brands should at least be trying to offer". 

Few of its outstanding points / features:

- Caliber 9R86. Seiko call this, by far the world's most accurate chronograph.

- Vertical clutch column wheel system which is rarer, more durable and more accurate than horizontal clutch system. It allows for a smoother transition when starting the chronograph (no jump of the chrono 2nd hand), and has less of an effect on accuracy while running the chrono. The power reserve is also not reduced by use of the chronograph. In most watches, the power will run down faster.

- True GMT function. 

- Zaratsu finishing on case, hands, bracelet and indexes.

- Watch tested to work between -10 and +60 degree Celsius.

- Uses high definition, dual-curved Sapphire crystal with display caseback. 

- Made entirely inhouse at Shinshu Watch Studio (SWS) in Suwa, Japan.

Watch was purchased back in November 2015 from AD in Australia. Thus waranty is still valid until November 2017. It has been worn sparingly in rotation with other pieces. Watch is in good condition, no ding or dent. However do expect to see some light scratches under light condition. Watch just returned few days back from SWS Japan for a full overhaul work. Thus, you can be assured that you're getting a completely "new watch". This sale comes together with full links, original receipt and dated waranty booklet. Box and user manual are not included in this sale as they has been misplaced. However, you can order the box (RM210) and user manual (RM75) from Thong Sia Malaysia. I will include a replacement Tag Hueur box.  Reason for selling is to consolidate my collection.

This is your chance to get your hands on this beautiful masterpiece for a fraction of the original purchase price (RM 28xxx). I am asking for a fair price of RM 18000. That's more than 35% off. I am open for negotiation if you're serious buyer. Low ballers will be kindly ignored. 

Do not hesitate to whatsapp/call/msg me at 0168558894 if you're keen. Cash on delivery preferred.   

You can read the review of this watch here http://www.ablogtowatch.com/grand-seiko-spring-drive-chronograph-sbgc001-watch-review/

MWF member review of this watch here http://www.malaysiawatchforum.com/index.php?topic=10705.0

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Offline bryanL

Re: WTS Grand Seiko Spring Drive Chronograph (SBGC003)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 06:37:10 PM »
Hi,

Up for your consideration is my Grand Seiko Spring Drive Chronograph SBGC003, the most advanced Spring Drive ever produced. I'll introduce by quoting a bold statement from an author of ablogtowatch, "This watch is exactly the package of design, movement, functionality, technology, accuracy, and value that one or more major Swiss brands should at least be trying to offer".

Few of its outstanding points / features:

- Caliber 9R86. Seiko call this, by far the world's most accurate chronograph.

- Vertical clutch column wheel system which is rarer, more durable and more accurate than horizontal clutch system. It allows for a smoother transition when starting the chronograph (no jump of the chrono 2nd hand), and has less of an effect on accuracy while running the chrono. The power reserve is also not reduced by use of the chronograph. In most watches, the power will run down faster.

- True GMT function.

- Zaratsu finishing on case, hands, bracelet and indexes.

- Watch tested to work between -10 and +60 degree Celsius.

- Uses high definition, dual-curved Sapphire crystal with display caseback.

- Made entirely inhouse at Shinshu Watch Studio (SWS) in Suwa, Japan.

Watch was purchased back in November 2015 from AD in Australia. Thus waranty is still valid until November 2017. It has been worn sparingly in rotation with other pieces. Watch is in good condition, no ding or dent. However do expect to see some light scratches under light condition. Watch just returned few days back from SWS Japan for a full overhaul work. Thus, you can be assured that you're getting a completely "new watch". This sale comes together with full links, original receipt and dated waranty booklet. Box and user manual are not included in this sale as they has been misplaced. However, you can order the box (RM210) and user manual (RM75) from Thong Sia Malaysia. I will include a replacement Tag Hueur box.  Reason for selling is to consolidate my collection.

This is your chance to get your hands on this beautiful masterpiece for a fraction of the original purchase price (RM 28xxx). I am asking for a fair price of RM 18000. That's more than 35% off. I am open for negotiation if you're serious buyer. Low ballers will be kindly ignored.

Do not hesitate to whatsapp/call/msg me at 0168558894 if you're keen. Cash on delivery preferred.   

You can read the review of this watch here http://www.ablogtowatch.com/grand-seiko-spring-drive-chronograph-sbgc001-watch-review/

MWF member review of this watch here http://www.malaysiawatchforum.com/index.php?topic=10705.0

Booked with deposit. Tq

Offline bryanL

Re: WTS Grand Seiko Spring Drive Chronograph (SBGC003)
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 04:10:57 PM »
SOLD!! TQ MWF :)