Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: 2014 OMEGA SEAMASTER AQUA TERRA CO-AXIAL GMT CHRONOGRAPH - Valid Warranty  (Read 10327 times)

Offline TheWatchCollector

• Freshie
OMEGA SEAMASTER AQUA TERRA CO-AXIAL GMT CHRONOGRAPH

MODEL NO: 231.20.43.52.06.001
PURCHASED: 24th Dec 2014 (Omega Boutique, Pavillion, KL)
WARRANTY: Valid Until 24th Dec 2018 (Over 16 months)

FEATURES: Automatic Winding; Chronograph; GMT Indicator; Date; Small Seconds; Screw-in Crown; Transparent Case-Back

CASE & BRACELET: 18K Red Gold Bezel; 43mm Stainless Steel Case; Stainless Steel & 18K Red Gold Bracelet; Pushbutton Double-Deployant Clasp

WATER RESISTANCE: 15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)

MOVEMENT: Omega Manufacture Calibre 9065 (Self-Winding Chronograph Movement with GMT/Second Time Zone Function featuring Co-Axial Escapement & Silicon Balance Spring)

DIAL: Teak Concept with Black-Lacquered sub-dials. Luminescent Hands & Hour Markers

BOX & PAPERS: Omega Lacquered Wooden Box; Operating Instructions; International Warranty Card; Pictograms Card; recent Service Invoice (read below).

CURRENT RETAIL PRICE: RM 54,500
(I was going to include a screenshot but I think it's against the forum rules)

<<<<< SELLING PRICE: RM 29,500 >>>>>

I am selling this exquisite timepiece to make room for a new Chronograph in my collection. I hold to the philosophy that you can only ever wear one watch at any one time and therefore limit the pieces in my collection by the functions they perform. I already own a dive watch and another with a 2nd time zone function. Adding another Chronograph to my collection will duplicate all of its 3 main functions across my collection. I am therefore making it available for purchase to be loved by another watch collector/connoisseur!

I wear all of my watches regularly meaning there are light abrasion marks on the bracelet and one deeper scratch mark on the bezel (see picture), however all can be removed with a professional polish.

The watch was recently returned to Omega (May 2017) and repaired under Warranty, after the automatic winder stopped moving (although the watch still performed flawlessly with a manual wind). A number of parts were replaced, and the watch serviced, meaning  it should not require another service before its recommended 4-5 year service interval. I have the Service Invoice from the Omega Boutique, Penang that outlines the work carried out. In addition its Co-Axial Escapement and incorporation of a Silicon Balance Spring afford this watch a full 48-month International warranty that is valid until the end of 2018; offering considerable peace-of-mind when purchasing.

As a final note I would like to point out I am an avid watch enthusiast, subscribe to various horological publications and read numerous books on timepieces and horology. A cursory look through Chrono24 will confirm that the asking price is more than fair. In short, sensible discussions on or near to the asking price only please.

More photos available on request.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 04:12:35 PM by TheWatchCollector »

• Freshie
Having (finally!) decided on the new Chronograph I am adding to my collection, I am reducing the price of this timepiece to HALF the retail price to facilitate a quick sale.

<<< NEW SELLING PRICE RM 27,250 >>>
               (or near sensible offer)

• Freshie
Dropping the price again!

We are fast approaching the trade price and it is now cheaper than purchasing the steel version new, after discount!

Full Set and well over one years Warranty remaining!

<<<< NEW SELLING PRICE RM 25,750 >>>>
                 (or very near offer)

• Freshie
Re: 2014 OMEGA SEAMASTER AQUA TERRA CO-AXIAL GMT CHRONOGRAPH - Valid Warranty
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 08:26:35 PM »
There have been a few interested parties however due to logistics, timescales, or price offered it still remains available. Will be going for trade if not sold soon.

Full Set and 15 months valid Warranty!

<<<< NEW SELLING PRICE RM 24,950 >>>>
                 (or very near offer)

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 08:34:33 AM »
It can't go much lower. It is now over 55% less than the Retail price!

<<<< NEW SELLING PRICE RM 24,450 >>>>

• Freshie
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 12:59:49 PM »
Reduced further!

It is now over RM 30,000 less than the Retail price (see pic) and below what I would expect to pay from a pre-owned watch dealer.

This is a watch dealer's ideal timepiece; they can polish and ship anywhere with zero risk, as the Omega warranty is still valid for well over a year.

Don't miss out before I send for trade, most likely within the next couple of weeks. You'll kick yourself afterwards!

Full Set and over 15 months Omega International Warranty remaining.

<<<< NEW SELLING PRICE RM 23,900 >>>>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Freshie
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 11:36:27 PM »
A blonde walks into a bar and asks, “What time is it?”
The bartender replies, “It’s 4.45 madam.”
With a puzzled look she replies, “It’s the weirdest thing, I’ve been asking that question all day and each time I get a different answer!”

Tick tock, tick tock.... another 1,000 off the clock!

<<<< NEW SELLING PRICE RM 22,950 >>>>

• Freshie
And the final reduction before I send for trade! The new price is now exactly 60% off the Retail Price.

Grab it before I pull it from the forum.

<<<< NEW SELLING PRICE RM 21,800 >>>>

• Freshie
Bump...

• Freshie
Hi moderator,

Pls lock the ad. No takers this time.

Thanks for all your help  :thumbsup: