Author Topic: What do you think of a Rolex Submariner Two-Tone?  (Read 10549 times)

Offline AE118

Re: What do you think of a Rolex Submariner Two-Tone?
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2017, 05:14:19 PM »
Love the two tone submariner

Offline alex chong

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2017, 04:24:30 PM »
Hi guys! Happy to share this beautiful piece, acquired the bluesy. Something about them Rolexes that grab you.

Happy weekend y'all and thanks for the feedbacks!

Hidup Rolex.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline Cocas

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2017, 04:49:50 PM »
Hi
@alex chong bro!

Your blue dial submariner looks so good.

I like blue dial watch especially "Rolex Blue"!

Offline alex chong

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2017, 06:49:55 PM »
Hi
@alex chong bro!

Your blue dial submariner looks so good.

I like blue dial watch especially "Rolex Blue"!
Thanks bro!

Offline psychokandy

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2017, 09:47:57 PM »
nice watch. I have always loved the blue 2-tone sub.  :thumbsup:
~Crown, Rose & Shield~

Offline T816B

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2017, 10:07:22 AM »
Well, was expecting to get it at circa RM40k as previously liaised with another dealer vide e-mail and with full VAT refund. However, he had let it go to another customer when I contacted him on Wed for the collection; and the AD near my place had a piece, so it seemed that I may have to pay the extra RM5k. But I would also be going to Dubai after this trip (and I have picked up bargains there previously), so not sure if I could still save a few quids there.

Just wondering, is Dubai's pricing cheaper than here? Any chance to get a 116710BLNR (Batman) or a 116610LV (Hulk) there? Will transit at Dubai airport some time in November.

Offline WatchGalaxyMelawatiMall

• Freshie
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2017, 02:18:51 PM »
In my opinion, this watch is really attractive but it can be difficult for some people to match their outfits. Some may not want to attract attention and prefer plain black Rolex Submariner. For those who find this easy to match their outfit and they like the attention the watch receives, then give it a go!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline alex chong

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2017, 09:02:55 PM »
In my opinion, this watch is really attractive but it can be difficult for some people to match their outfits. Some may not want to attract attention and prefer plain black Rolex Submariner. For those who find this easy to match their outfit and they like the attention the watch receives, then give it a go!  ;D ;D ;D
Hi hi mate. Went to your shop few days back in Melawati mall and saw a beautiful Moonwatch but settled for the Bluesy in the end!

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2017, 10:46:36 AM »
Just wondering, is Dubai's pricing cheaper than here? Any chance to get a 116710BLNR (Batman) or a 116610LV (Hulk) there? Will transit at Dubai airport some time in November.

Well, back in July when I was there, there was no 116710BLNR or 116610LV on display. 116610LN and 116613LB, yes. The stock there tend to move very fast as prices are good. BTA, I had just bought the 116613LB in UK a few days prior for RM45k (which a grey reseller friend later told me was a good buy, as I had it new in box with all stickers intact and warranty card unnamed), so I did not ask if the AD in Dubai had more pieces that were not on display as I didn't want to incur nagging from my missus. Had I known that the LB would be such a quick flip, I would have hunted for the BLNR there.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 10:48:35 AM by D'Andy »
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline T816B

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2017, 03:10:48 PM »

Well, back in July when I was there, there was no 116710BLNR or 116610LV on display. 116610LN and 116613LB, yes. The stock there tend to move very fast as prices are good. BTA, I had just bought the 116613LB in UK a few days prior for RM45k (which a grey reseller friend later told me was a good buy, as I had it new in box with all stickers intact and warranty card unnamed), so I did not ask if the AD in Dubai had more pieces that were not on display as I didn't want to incur nagging from my missus. Had I known that the LB would be such a quick flip, I would have hunted for the BLNR there.

Any idea how much was the 116610LN there?

How much can one flip the 116613LB for in Malaysia? Sounds a good plan.  :Cheers:

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2017, 03:26:07 PM »

How much can one flip the 116613LB for in Malaysia? Sounds a good plan.  :Cheers:

I don't remember the exact sum but IIRC it's the region of RM30k-ish. I had earlier thought of keeping the 116613LB, but since there was another collector more keen on it, I thought that it was kind of a win-win situation there. I was honest about my purchase price, and he compensated me RM3k for passing on the good deal to him. Apparently, it's getting harder to get new pieces with all the sticker intact and/or unnamed warranty card. The unnamed warranty pieces would be easier to flip in the secondary market when the time comes for you to consolidate your collection.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 03:28:46 PM by D'Andy »
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline T816B

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2017, 04:44:52 AM »

I don't remember the exact sum but IIRC it's the region of RM30k-ish. I had earlier thought of keeping the 116613LB, but since there was another collector more keen on it, I thought that it was kind of a win-win situation there. I was honest about my purchase price, and he compensated me RM3k for passing on the good deal to him. Apparently, it's getting harder to get new pieces with all the sticker intact and/or unnamed warranty card. The unnamed warranty pieces would be easier to flip in the secondary market when the time comes for you to consolidate your collection.

Thanks for the feedback!  :thumbsup: