Author Topic: fibre internet service  (Read 6847 times)

Offline goni

fibre internet service
« on: March 14, 2016, 09:30:31 AM »
do you guys heard TIME before?
my friend told me this is a fibre internet service that faster than normal internet service.
any experience to share?

Offline ryann

Re: fibre internet service
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 10:12:20 AM »
TIME internet, i heard before, recently quite famous.my friend is using TIME, she recommend me to use as well.she said the speed is the fastest in Malaysia.i am quite interested as speed is always the attractive point to me. i am going to sign the suitable package soon.

Offline babie

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 08:48:17 AM »
i can share my experience with you while i already used TIME broadband for more than 2 months.
the line is really stable compare to those ADSL internet.
you will also amaze with the speed of TIME if you are using other internet service now.

Offline Peixian

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 09:33:18 AM »
It is the first time that i hear the TIME Internet. That appeal to me ,i also want to have a access to this service.

Offline goni

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 09:54:08 AM »
i can share my experience with you while i already used TIME broadband for more than 2 months.
you will also amaze with the speed of TIME if you are using other internet service now.

sounds attractive!how about the price?
i will share internet with my 3 housemates? is it suitable for family use?

Offline goni

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 09:55:12 AM »
TIME internet, i heard before, recently quite famous.my friend is using TIME, she recommend me to use as well.she said the speed is the fastest in Malaysia.i am quite interested as speed is always the attractive point to me. i am going to sign the suitable package soon.

share with me if you sign any package.
thank you!

Offline kopykopy

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 02:23:27 PM »

I am not sure whether its true or not.  Someone in the industry once told me that all internet provider companies use the same infrastructure which only belongs to one company.  All these other providers just rent the infrastructure from the owner company.  Hence, all claims that one is faster than another is not true cause they share the same infrastructure. can anybody verify?

Offline tcamry68

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2016, 03:39:05 PM »
do you guys heard TIME before?
my friend told me this is a fibre internet service that faster than normal internet service.
any experience to share?

what so special with this time? why you claim that they are faster than normal service?
if not mistaken in Malaysia, so far the fastest is from Maxis 100mbps.

Offline babie

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2016, 12:31:59 PM »

I am not sure whether its true or not.  Someone in the industry once told me that all internet provider companies use the same infrastructure which only belongs to one company.  All these other providers just rent the infrastructure from the owner company.  Hence, all claims that one is faster than another is not true cause they share the same infrastructure. can anybody verify?
if not mistaken,they are using their own infrastructure.
i read from their website that they have their own international submarine cable too.

Offline xy86

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2016, 03:31:24 PM »
stop dreaming guys, don't pick the one who with limited coverage.
also time customer service is bad, pm their fb check for the coverage.
They leave me seen with no reply  :Mad:

Offline babie

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2016, 08:15:16 AM »
stop dreaming guys, don't pick the one who with limited coverage.
also time customer service is bad, pm their fb check for the coverage.
They leave me seen with no reply  :Mad:

why not you try to call their customer service? they will answer your question promptly.
their customer service is very friendly.

Offline ryann

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2016, 08:26:19 AM »
they having unlimited quota package also right?but the price will be higher a bit, but i feel is quite worth as fibre cable is more stable compare to normal cable.

Offline babie

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2016, 07:10:16 AM »
they having unlimited quota package also right?but the price will be higher a bit, but i feel is quite worth as fibre cable is more stable compare to normal cable.

ya,TIME have unlimited quota package also, with 50Mbps,30Mbps,20Mbps,10Mbps speed.
of course the price is different, you can choose the suitable package for your own.

Offline babie

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2016, 07:41:45 AM »

sounds attractive!how about the price?
i will share internet with my 3 housemates? is it suitable for family use?

the standard package with 100GB quota and 100Mbps speed is RM179, there are also other package to choose.
you can refer to their official website for more details http://www.time.com.my/

Offline RomieTan007

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2016, 02:43:43 PM »
It is the first time that i hear the TIME Internet. That appeal to me ,i also want to have a access to this service.

Try contact the customer service and check whether your area is under the Time coverage or not? 
Their cs is very responsive :thumbsup:
Current the have limited coverage, but thank god, I am under the coverage. :Dancing_banana: :Jumping:
Now enjoying surfing with super high speed.

Offline RomieTan007

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2016, 02:51:45 PM »

what so special with this time? why you claim that they are faster than normal service?
if not mistaken in Malaysia, so far the fastest is from Maxis 100mbps.

Hmm, actually tried test both of this network.
My time sometimes can hit 110 -120mbps although they claim that as 100mbps only.
while maxi only 99mbps - 105mbps.

Offline Merxswed

fibre internet service
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2016, 12:49:12 AM »
If you was in the M3 they probably were trying to get you in an RS4 lol. I have had good service from Audi Bexley as well in the past.

Offline koyote73

• Freshie
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2016, 06:04:04 PM »
TIME fiber optic is currently the fastest providing ISP in Malaysia with their 500mbps and now got promo. Only problem is coverage. If you go to their website, there's a coverage area map powered by Google maps. Unfortunately, my area which is Kajang is not covered yet..as the previous members have posted, their CS is very helpful..you can register your add should you want to be notified when coverage is avail in the future

Offline jayctx

• Freshie
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2023, 05:07:17 PM »
Have been using Time fibre for a couple of years. Pretty good and less down time. But only coverage of certain areas and mostly condominiums.