Author Topic: Which have more cost saving?  (Read 7809 times)

Offline stickyman

Which have more cost saving?
« on: July 19, 2016, 01:13:07 PM »
Hi all, how many of you all have calculated before if supplementing line to your partner cheaper or just getting a new line?
Reason being is because I have bought my bro a new phone. Wondering which would be better.
Any recommendation? Thanks in advance

Offline meoramri

• Global Moderator
    • My Eastern Watch Collection
Re: Which have more cost saving?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 03:08:14 PM »
"Hi all, how many of you all have calculated before if supplementing line to your partner cheaper or just getting a new line?...."

I originally though you were asking whether its better to get a new partner instead...haha...time to go home  :P
Main watch blog visit: http://easternwatch.blogspot.com

Offline davidtth

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 03:52:23 PM »
why so many ppl come here to ask for telephone line ? market survey or this is malaysiatelcoforum.com  :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline CKL1213

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 06:02:57 PM »
Not just here, other threads started by those new sign up members, the 1st post already asking telco questions and answering themselves.

Sendiri cakap sendiri syiok

Offline Aenixel

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 04:15:46 AM »
to answer your question, i guess you may search all the telco in malaysia, which suitable for your bro/partner, every telco in malaysia are doing promotion, and may also survey the area good signal on the telco or not...

Offline Channab

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 04:49:32 AM »
Do the phone come with package? you check your bro how is his usage on daily perform, then you will find a correct plan for him, most important is cheap and worth

Offline taomeikan

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2016, 01:08:40 PM »
so good to treat your bro. to me i will ask him sign package as main line for himself.
already bought him a new phone, still wan to help him to think abt the card?

Offline HolistaYen

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 05:11:38 PM »
One dragon service mah... aiyo family dont count too much la... like najib said i help you, you help me  :Laughing_on_floor:
But if family sub line will get better bonus la but subject to the telco benefits...
anyhow i still prefer good coverage instead of benefit, otherwise good benefits without coverage service is bull shit!
You know which C and X telco i'm referring la... hahhahaha

Offline stickyman

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 06:19:48 PM »
"Hi all, how many of you all have calculated before if supplementing line to your partner cheaper or just getting a new line?...."

I originally though you were asking whether its better to get a new partner instead...haha...time to go home  :P
:'(

why so many ppl come here to ask for telephone line ? market survey or this is malaysiatelcoforum.com  :Laughing_on_floor:
Not just here, other threads started by those new sign up members, the 1st post already asking telco questions and answering themselves.

Sendiri cakap sendiri syiok
im sorry if this bothers u. My own mistake ended me up in this shyt. reason is cause i thought workin d so okla help him. pity him use ciplak fon then end up now gf also complain @.@ so nw i wn shortcut find resolution n ask here.

to answer your question, i guess you may search all the telco in malaysia, which suitable for your bro/partner, every telco in malaysia are doing promotion, and may also survey the area good signal on the telco or not...
Do the phone come with package? you check your bro how is his usage on daily perform, then you will find a correct plan for him, most important is cheap and worth
so good to treat your bro. to me i will ask him sign package as main line for himself.
already bought him a new phone, still wan to help him to think abt the card?
One dragon service mah... aiyo family dont count too much la... like najib said i help you, you help me  :Laughing_on_floor:
But if family sub line will get better bonus la but subject to the telco benefits...
anyhow i still prefer good coverage instead of benefit, otherwise good benefits without coverage service is bull shit!
You know which C and X telco i'm referring la... hahhahaha
Thx guys fr suggestion. i hear frm collegues abt xpax n found here gt some discussion. thought if u oso gt exp cn share abt their raya prmotion what unlimited data but 1-7am. i see this suitable fr my bro 2 use fr his assignmt. if worth then i also wan cause gt free waze. wht do u all think? or i ask wrong chat T.T

Offline suisui

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2016, 01:42:07 PM »
prepaid=can change anytime=why not?
free waze=free additional data for waze=save money=why not?
unlimited download=free additional data=save money=why not?

:Cheers:

Offline Channab

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2016, 04:56:25 AM »
xpax magic sim,heard about it, but i see my colleague subscribe the unlimited internet burung hantu, keep online and download or stream video at midnight, then second day come to work with sleepy face :Laughing_on_floor:
really dont suggest to subscribe the unlimited internet burung hantu for working adult, the time really not match...

Offline Aenixel

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2016, 05:04:57 AM »

i hate the unlimited download,why dont they promote on day time, night time is use to sleep man, we need healthy life

Offline suisui

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2016, 05:26:56 PM »

i hate the unlimited download,why dont they promote on day time, night time is use to sleep man, we need healthy life

Ya. I think so too. That's why change if happy. Different ppl need different plan. If I see this plan last time I subscribed d. Now working so only waze attractive.

Offline stickyman

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2016, 10:06:58 PM »
Finally I bought xpax Magic sim. My brother say wana try too because the night owl and I thought I should take this free waze promo. While still got oh. Thanks everyone  :thumbsup:

Offline Tan Meng cai

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2016, 08:39:03 PM »
Dude Celcom Plan no bad. try look it out. its just awesome with no contract.

Offline Wak417

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2016, 09:45:30 PM »
The past is history, the future is a mystery" - Mike Tyson

"Success is only what you make of it" - ME

Offline Darklord92

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2016, 02:55:50 PM »
I heard about this Xpax plan.. Is it that great beside the Internet. Other like coverage and all those?? Have anyone compared before. But i dont think i might go for this plan.

Offline hindfu

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2016, 03:30:07 PM »
I heard about this Xpax plan.. Is it that great beside the Internet. Other like coverage and all those?? Have anyone compared before. But i dont think i might go for this plan.
it is same with the plan before and before it--internet hantu burung..the free internet it gave for midnight from 1am to 7am is quite fast so i took this plan..

Offline mnazri.tan

• Time As It Is
    • Time As It Is.....
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2016, 04:53:41 PM »
I think UMobile is the best prepaid plan...low calling rate...attractive internet packages... UMI38 plan is awesome with free calls

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Offline ruborne

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2016, 05:53:03 PM »
it is same with the plan before and before it--internet hantu burung..the free internet it gave for midnight from 1am to 7am is quite fast so i took this plan..
are you saying the xpax lastest plan xpax turbo?the internet it give to is gud or not?

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2016, 09:42:02 AM »
thread is locked.
suspected shilling by telco agents (new members whom only post here).