Author Topic: Need some sifu advice  (Read 3605 times)

Offline rexwong930826

• Freshie
Need some sifu advice
« on: August 28, 2016, 07:39:53 PM »
Seiko Green Sumo LE or Seiko MM300 zimbe , which is better choice for daily watch ?  Currently i already own a Green Sumo , but when o see the mm300 zimbe totally love it , but if i want the zimbe i have to sell my green sumo as i dont enough bullet this month  :Blue:

Offline Cocas

Re: Need some sifu advice
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 07:48:44 PM »
Seiko Green Sumo LE or Seiko MM300 zimbe , which is better choice for daily watch ?  Currently i already own a Green Sumo , but when o see the mm300 zimbe totally love it , but if i want the zimbe i have to sell my green sumo as i dont enough bullet this month  :Blue:

MM300 will not be discontinued  or disappeared anytime soon. It will still be there for you. Take your time , don't overstretch yourself. :Cheers:

Offline rexwong930826

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 07:56:51 PM »
Yeah , but the zimbe edition only 222 pcs limited , im not sure which is best buy , need some sifu advice

Offline Cocas

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 08:14:59 PM »
Yeah , but the zimbe edition only 222 pcs limited , im not sure which is best buy , need some sifu advice

Wow ... it's a blue dial with the same hands of MM1000m LE. Look very nice :thumbsup:

Offline rexwong930826

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 08:17:35 PM »
Haha , thats why its make me so hard to choose

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 09:21:02 AM »
If yours was the standard Black/Blue Sumo, it would be easy to give it up. But the Green Sumo was something else altogether. And that Zimbe MM300 was a pretty special piece with bragging rights in itself. I don't envy your predicament, mate. But if there could only be one, I'll go for the MM300 simply because it was more technologically-superior.

Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline Jedirat

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 01:50:06 PM »
If yours was the standard Black/Blue Sumo, it would be easy to give it up. But the Green Sumo was something else altogether. And that Zimbe MM300 was a pretty special piece with bragging rights in itself. I don't envy your predicament, mate. But if there could only be one, I'll go for the MM300 simply because it was more technologically-superior.

Stunning pieces.  :thumbsup:

Offline bangvoo

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2016, 03:19:33 PM »
Yeah...I agreed that blue dial looks more out standing compared with green dial.
Anyway, may be you can get some comment from lady friend which you looks the best after wear it.
Good luck and enjoy the new toy!