Author Topic: Titoni watches  (Read 7664 times)

Offline Omnipotent

Titoni watches
« on: July 02, 2011, 10:06:09 AM »
Hi all,

I've been wanting to buy a nicer watch for Mum. Using my assumption of her taste in watches, did some window shopping on some of the available brands at MV, Pav, Sg Wang. At the moment, the brand which fits closest to my budget and her taste (again, my assumption here) is Titoni and I've been looking for online reviews on this brand but sadly there's not much to read.

So, can anyone here offer any reviews on it? I did a search on this forum and DC's name came up a few times so I'll wait in hope for his comments.  ;D

Others please feel free to provide your inputs.

p.s: ultimately, i will be bringing her to choose the watch of her choice but i'm trying to narrow down her options :P lest she starts to fancy the Ladymatic  :Praying:

Offline David_cheong

Re: Titoni watches
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 11:33:07 AM »
I bought my very first real mechanical watch, which is a Titoni Cosmo King. A wannabe in my early days, who wanted a Rolex but could not afford one. So a look alike is the nearest choice. Remember the Cyclops lens that’s comes with the Titoni.

A great watch with good value for money where its movement/s is the swiss eta. Well finishing and can last longer than a person life’s cycle – if you take good care of it with regular maintenance.

Budget wise, it a real swiss watch. Its also falls in the same category as the Mido, Rado and Pagol (in the early days). Titoni has since pulled away from its tradition look and ventured into the uptrend look based on its current model.

My 2 cts
dc
I am almost a recovered watchaholic, but last checked shows only 70% recovered. How?

Offline terrenceterrence

• scrapsofmylife
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 02:10:24 PM »
how about a Ladies Oris Big Crown pointer in two tone?

Better outrun my gun....faster than my bullet

Offline Omnipotent

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 04:45:36 PM »
how about a Ladies Oris Big Crown pointer in two tone?

there's a particular model in the Titoni ladies range in gold with diamonds (ok, they are just swarovsky stones). I figure she'll like a lil bling... :D

as much as I love Oris, their ladies range is sadly lacking... :(

Thanks for the recommendation, will let her have a look at that as well  ;)

Offline Cocas

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 04:54:15 PM »
I got Titoni couples watch for myself and my wife - 2 tones Air Master. Its case finishing is fine and very comfortable to wear for any occasions.

Offline Cocas

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 08:23:59 PM »
This is my Titioni Airmaster 2 tones that i talked about. I still wear it quite often.

Offline Cocas

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 07:16:32 AM »
Today wearing this shinny babe-Titoni Air Master

Offline Cocas

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 07:22:37 AM »
Its bracelet shots.

Offline Cocas

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2016, 08:15:27 AM »
Remember the previous model of Titoni all were 20 micron thick gold plating but now all are PVD, and not sure PVD gold colored layer is real gold or not.

By the way , just discovered PVD thickness is ranged from 0.25 to 5 micron only.

Offline trottolargentea

• Freshie
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2018, 07:46:11 PM »
My Titoni

Inviato dal mio LLD-L31 utilizzando Tapatalk

Offline lee882888

• Freshie
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2018, 12:57:54 PM »
My dad have one, air king
Bought it in the 1990s
Never service before lol but still running until today, time accuracy is of cuz affected, but not too far la the difference! Solid watch and the gold plating is considerably thick cuz there are scratches on the gold plating but does not reveal the silver stuff

Offline trottolargentea

• Freshie
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2019, 12:04:35 PM »
Cosmo king

Inviato dal mio LLD-L31 utilizzando Tapatalk