Author Topic: Impression on the Invicta Pro Diver 9307  (Read 3777 times)

Offline aaronedwardteo

Impression on the Invicta Pro Diver 9307
« on: April 07, 2015, 11:25:26 PM »
INTRODUCTION
This is just my impression on the Invicta 9307. I wanted an affordable everyday watch that has the classic look of a divers watch. This particular watch has a Swiss quartz movement. I'm not sure how true the "Swiss" claim is but it does not bother me.
There is an automatic option with a Miyota movement called the 8926 but I chose the quartz because I got a good deal online.

PACKAGING
The box that comes with the watch looks good in my opinion. The manual and warranty card is inside. Here are some pics.

WATCH
The watch itself is great for the money paid. Its 40MM in diameter and resembles the submariner a lot. Some might like it that is looks exactly like the submariner but for me its ok. At least it is an original homage rather than a cheap knockoff of the Rolex.

It wears comfortably on the wrist though the overall quality and feel of the bracelet could be improve. But for the price really I cant complain. The thickness of the 9307 is just nice in my opinion. Do note that the 8926 will be slightly thicker due to the auto movement. The crystal is a mineral one.

The bezel is a scalloped type and not the coin edge like the submariner. The 8926OB on the other hand has the coin edge bezel as well as an automatic movement. This gives it a slightly different look that certainly works for me. Bezel does feel a little stiff but still good. The clasps is a little flimsy as well but still acceptable.

The watch is rated for a 200M water proofness but I dont think I have the confidence as it is not a screw down crown. The automatic 8926 however does have a screw down crown so if you are the type that do a lot of water activities, the 8926 might be a better option.

The lume of the watch can also be improved as the brightness is quite poor and not very lasting as well. But its good enough for me.

CONCLUSION
The Invicta 9307 is a value for money watch in my opinion. It has the classic diver watch look of the submariner but just enough difference as it has the scalloped bezel. Could be a watch that you can try and see if you like the Submariner look before spending on the actual watch.  ;D ;D

ps: I know the pictures are kinda messed up and I apologize but I dont know how to solve it. First time posting. Thanks.

Offline Narco

Re: Impression on the Invicta Pro Diver 9307
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 08:11:55 PM »
Good review on the Invicta. Has yet to try one but look forward for one.

Offline Kenakajima

• maxbet
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 04:36:17 PM »
Is a wonderful introduction to

Offline emperor gonzo

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 10:07:02 AM »
just wondering, how much did u get it for? it does look like a solid diver.