Author Topic: 26 November 2014 - Bell and Ross BR-X1 Launch Partay Report  (Read 8079 times)

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
26 November 2014 - Bell and Ross BR-X1 Launch Partay Report
« on: December 12, 2014, 01:08:51 PM »
MWF was invited for launch party of BR-X1 held at Fuego Sky Dining at Troika which is organised by FJ Benjamin together with Cortina Watches and World of Watches. The main purpose of this event is unveiling the BR-X1 locally. There are 2 of 250 of BR-X1 that have arrived in Malaysia,  I am not sure if there anyone who actually cant handle the awesomeness of it end up buying it. LOL. We arrived like a boss and proceed to the check in counter

The following is the watches that had their appearance at the party accompanying them is a huge poster of showing the background story of that particular line of bell and ross watches and at the same time you could see a VERY large turnout for guests.

Forum members interacting with each other to strengthen the bond in the BR0therhood.

Close up of watches that are on display

While we were chit chatting and feasting our eyes with the “views”.

Finger food and drinks were served. The foods according to the chef are of South American flavour
The team that is running the kitchen on that night. Kudos for their hard work to feed the hungry crowd.

Various photos of sexy and juicy foods for you to drool at. I may miss out on some.

I am actually wondering what are doing in that area without the presence of the star of the night. Something I damn wrong with
this….

Thankfully, after asking one of the team who organised the event, it is found out that the Star for the night would be on the next room once we passed through THIS door. Do you actually NOTICE something on the door? If u cant see then its time for you to get some eye check-up.

Soon enough, we were being ushered into the next room and we were greeted with a beautiful view of KLCC and buildings surrounding it. What a nice backdrop for an new product launch = )

Everyone turned their attention to the ever gorgeous Elaine Daily as she the mc for the night before the mic was passed to Mr Tong as FJ Benjamin Brand Manager for Bell and Ross in Malaysia thanking everyone who made the effort to attend the launch party.

From left: Kelvin Tan from WoW, Mr Tong from FJ Benjamin and Tay Liam Khoon from Cortina.

Guests were shown with the video showing all the previous generation of BR’s before finishing up with Malaysia premiere of BR-X1. For those you did not went for this event you have to use imagination to think what is going on.

We were then invited into a dark room where the new BR-X1 were on display. Hell it was looking good here.  Even so if you were looking it in real life. These photos were not as awesome as in real life. We were greeted by these two ladies on the way in to see the thing in real life.

Next, were back to where we came from and here we are able to handle that watch… Yes, I mean THAT watch that stole the show for the night.

My first impression of BR-X1
-Watch looked very pumped up and muscular yet it very light and fairly sized for my puny wrist. It is constructed by combination of titanium and ceramic. It is very standout without being looking to too big unlike some other watches. Read here for more information about new BR-X1 in their press media.
-The dial had the phantom looked but it is actually semi-transparent that you can see the small mechanical bits and pieces are working when u actually focused on it.
-Chronograph pusher are functioning in design sense as it is designed to flow along the case giving a clean design without having the “sore thumb” look. Another good thing about that design is that it the pusher wont catch on anything be it your clothing or some random stuff.
I am sure some ppl cant tahan the poison until they do this:

Linkback to the BRX1 press release.
http://www.malaysiawatchforum.com/index.php/topic,14032.0.html

There you go guys; the initial impression would serve this as a perfect ending for this report. Hope you guys enjoy reading it and again very sorry for the lengthy delay.

Here obligatory wristshot of the BR0’s at two different set of time.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 10:46:15 AM by danny »

Offline davidtth

Re: 26 November 2014 - Bell and Ross BR-X1 Launch Partay Report
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 01:39:14 PM »
nice ! i wonder wats the retail price alike...  :o

Offline TJWN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 07:07:39 PM »
Saw it atcortina Fahrenheit around 75k...huhu

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 08:53:41 PM »
thats a big event....

beside the beautiful Bell & Ross Watches and the STAR of the night BR X1

looks like they are plenty more things... good environment, good view, good ppl, good food, good photos....

and most important is.... i can u guys have fun !

thnx for sharing !

BR X1 looks great ! looking to see the watch review in MWF

Offline danny

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 10:50:03 AM »
Great report Abel.

I can say that the event was a roaring success and it's good to see that with the successful launch of the BR-X1, Bell & Ross is steadily moving up market to take on the Big Boys.

Once again great job with the writeup and pictorial coverage of the event and thanks for sharing.

:Cheers:

Offline Alvin-8880

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 04:18:48 PM »
Thx for sharing, Abel. Great report of the event.  ;D :thumbsup:

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 08:41:51 AM »
the Bell & Ross boutique sold all its BR X1

i dont even get to touch it...

lets hope 1 of the buyer will write a review in MWF

Offline swleong

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 03:03:14 PM »
Abel, as usual, fun and good event reporting!! thanks for sharing.

Good photos for watches, not so for the girls (except Elaine Daily), pls work harder on that...... :Laughing_on_floor:

mod =*sorry teredit* my bad
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 08:36:44 PM by Gigi »

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 08:37:07 PM »
Abel, as usual, fun and good event reporting!! thanks for sharing.

Good photos for watches, not so for the girls (except Elaine Daily), pls work harder on that...... :Laughing_on_floor:

mod =*sorry teredit* my bad
Not as easy I you think bro, beside my pairs are not big enough to ask for ladies shot and hopefully some "extra" thrown in  :Laughing_on_floor: