Author Topic: Get new smart phone for my son  (Read 5125 times)

Offline RomieTan007

Get new smart phone for my son
« on: July 22, 2014, 08:43:10 PM »
i want to reward my son for achieving good result for these few years but i have no idea on picking a suitable smart phone. He wants smart phone which don't always lag. I dont want go for too advanced or high tech one, i think i moderate one will do. Any advice?

Offline dpkong

Re: Get new smart phone for my son
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 09:20:36 PM »
Age? I don't think any children under 16 should have a "smart" phone unless he is really disciplined enough on the ownership of such an item. Reward him with something else.

Offline gapnap

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 01:08:32 AM »
XiaoMi :)

Offline mike

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 05:12:01 PM »
Asus Zenphone 5. Very beautiful phone, large screen, powered by intel processor, less than RM600.

Offline rnsm1979

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 07:09:02 PM »
nexus 5 !!!!!
value for $$$

Offline chickypoke

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 08:24:31 PM »
the "Lag" you mean is buffering of slow internet speed? Now all internet connection so low until I wanna smash the phone. But it wasn’t the phone's false. If you want less Lagness, you pick the one with fast internet connection…I think Celcom Android promo got. you visit this then you will know. https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/promotion/cycle2smartphones?pid=1360826467841

Offline rnsm1979

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 04:12:12 AM »
Age? I don't think any children under 16 should have a "smart" phone unless he is really disciplined enough on the ownership of such an item. Reward him with something else.

i agree with bro dpkong, i guess kids should only have phone when start start going to college
but nowadays i see kids playing with phone as young as primary school, sad to see that actually

Offline tagger

• Freshie
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 02:26:17 PM »
Xiaomi should be ok for them.. cheap n acceptable spec :Cheers:

Offline ainamafan

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 09:19:46 PM »
Ya, i disagreed the same thing...and i dont know they will appreciate~ usually end up they will demand more and more

Offline thomasim87

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 09:10:01 PM »
the "Lag" you mean is buffering of slow internet speed? Now all internet connection so low until I wanna smash the phone. But it wasn’t the phone's false. If you want less Lagness, you pick the one with fast internet connection…I think Celcom Android promo got. you visit this then you will know. https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/promotion/cycle2smartphones?pid=1360826467841

This package is affordable if you have limited budget. Celcom always confident with their super fast network one, so you no need worry about connection problem lah. Why dont you try the HTC Desire 310?

Offline money1come

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 12:34:55 PM »
wah...why you so nice one?
you must be careful...once he/she addicted will be troublesome~

Offline gucciposh

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2014, 05:25:12 PM »

Agree...Lego set should be fun eh?
Of course women don't work as hard as men cos they always get it right for the first time :-p

Offline alwaysvisible

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2014, 12:02:33 PM »

Agree...Lego set should be fun eh?

Thinking of our childhood playing outside and at most with playstation. That was childhood. It's not even close to the fun we had when we were young, playing smartphone and having emotionless.

Offline Lazarus7247

• Freshie
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2014, 11:28:48 AM »
Xiaomi should be ok for them.. cheap n acceptable spec :Cheers:

Agreed. Till they know how to appreciate things :D